Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Commercial and Business Litigation
- Arizona, 2010
- U.S. District Court District of Arizona, 2010
- Arizona State University, Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law, Phoenix, Arizona
- J.D. - 2010
- Arizona State University
- B.S. - 2007
- Honors: cum laude
- Honors: College Honors
- Major: Accounting
- Michael Soto, et al. v. Anthony M. Sacco, et al., CA-CV 15-0092 (App. 2016)
- Co-Presenter, Who’s that Driving? Liability and Insurance Issues Related to Driverless Vehicles and Artificial Intelligence, Association of Defense Trial Attorneys Annual Meeting, April 2018.
- Presenter, Opening Statements, Arizona Association of Defense Counsel, April 2017.
- Presenter, The Nuts and Bolts of Defending a Dram Shop Case, Arizona Association of Defense Counsel, January 2015.
- Presenter, Taking the Bite Out of Damages: Recoverability, Legal Defenses, and Current Trends, 2014 JSH Annual Seminar: It’s All Fun and Games Until Someone Gets Hurt, November 2014.
- Presenter, Rapid Fire Drill – AZ Case Law Updates, JSH Seminar, October 2013.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Arizona State Bar, Member, 2010 to Present
- Arizona State Bar, Committee on Minorities & Women in the Law, 2015
- Arizona Women Lawyers Association, Member, 2013 to 2016
- Federal Bar Association – Phoenix Chapter, Board of Directors, 2018 to Present
- Federal Bar Association – Phoenix Chapter, Secretary, 2019 to Present
Pro Bono Activities
- Community Information and Referral Services - Board of Directors, 2013 to 2017
- Community Information and Referral Services - President, 2015 to 2016
- Community Information and Referral Services - Secretary, 2014 to 2016
- Arizona YWCA Metropolitan Phoenix - Board of Directors, 2014 to 2015